Black Bean & Salmon Tostadas
- 8 each corn tortillas
- Canola ; oil cooking spray
- 1 each (7-ounce) boneless ; skinless wild Alaskan salmon, drained
- 1 each avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced pickled jalapeños ; divided
- 2 tablespoons pickling juice from the pickled jala
- 2 cups coleslaw mix ; or shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 15 oz can black beans ; rinsed
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared salsa
- 2 each scallions, chopped
- Lime ; wedges
1.Position racks in upper and lower thirds of the oven; preheat to 375°F.
2.Coat tortillas on both sides with cooking spray. Place on 2 baking sheets. Bake, turning once, until light brown, 12 to 14 minutes.
3.Combine salmon, avocado, and jalapeños in a bowl. Combine cabbage, cilantro, and the pickling juice in another bowl. Process black beans, sour cream, salsa, and scallions in a food processor until smooth. Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on High until hot, about 2 minutes.
4.To assemble tostadas, spread each tortilla with some bean mixture and some salmon mixture and top with the cabbage salad. Serve with lime wedges and your favorite Philbur's Hot Sauce.
Calories per serving: 845